Tuesday, February 26, 2008

esther canadas - nurse sex movies, sexy back video clip


esther canadas

Born: 1 March 1977, Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain (age 30)
Height: 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Credited Years: 1999 - 2006
Profession: Actress / Self
Known for: The Thomas Crown Affair / Enslavement: The True Story of Fanny Kemble / Trileros

esther canadas private sex tape (fragment):


esther canadas nurse sex movies, esther canadas sexy back video clip


More celebrity videos:
     

nurse sex movies, sexy back video clip


My sexual fantasies about esther canadas:

---------------------------------

Disclaimer: This story is for adults only. Anyone under 18 has no business reading or downloading it. Those who are morally opposed to stories of unorthodox sexual activities should go free granny sex movies On the other hand, you don't have to approve of actual incidents of this nature to enjoy a fictional description. This is a fantasy, and it is no crime to enjoy fantasies. This story is not true. The characters may be real (note: MAY be), but they did not indulge in the actions described herein. Enjoy!
---------------------------------

Ice storms are among the most unpleasant of home alone sex movies phenomena, but I will be eternally grateful for a particular one which hit at precisely the right time and changed my life (and my Mom's) forever.

I was in my first year in college in a neighboring state, about a 4-hour drive from home--that is, under normal circumstances. I had had a great first quarter, doing well academically and (more important for a horny teenager) with the girls. I had been something of a nerd in high school and had really been out of things socially. In fact (I might as well teen movie sex it), I was an 18-year-old virgin when I arrived at college. I quickly discovered that my brain was not a handicap here; instead, it made me a sought-after person. Within a month I had lost my virginity, in an awkward, not totally satisfying manner. Then, however, I had a great stroke of luck free movie sex clips an experienced junior girl decided to take me under her wing (and between her legs), and this generous and talented gal taught me a tremendous amount about sex in the next few weeks. Talk about a real education! Also this girl, Jennifer, built up my rather timid ego by telling me that my cock was much bigger than average, and free sexy video sex I was becoming a terrific lover.

Well, to get right to the story that I want to tell, my mother was driving over to take me home for the Christmas break. The night before, I slept hardly at all, spending several hours in bed (certainly not sleeping) with my sweet upperclassgirl, and then horsing around in the dorm until the wee hours. Mom arrived just after noon, but we took time to eat a leisurely lunch, and I had to show her around over the campus. I even introduced her to my sexual mentor, Jennifer, telling Mom that she had served as sort of an advisor (very true, but not in the way Mom was expected to take it). By the time we finally got my stuff all loaded into the car, it was after 3:30 before we got on the road for home. This meant that we should have got home around 7:30--but that was not to be on this day.

The forecast had called for rain, but the temperature was supposed to stay above freezing. The weather was fine when we set out, just a bit overcast. However, things quickly changed. We were less than an hour into the trip when rain started falling and the mercury started dropping. Gradually conditions deteriorated into a freezing rain storm. For a time the highway surface was still fairly good, but then we began to hit patches of ice. Traffic slowed down as the ice became general, and finally we were just inching along, still less than halfway home. Also cars were beginning to slide off the road, and into each other, especially those driven by stupid oafs who didn't have the sense to allow proper space for the icy conditions.

When we came to a busy interchange with motels on all 4 corners, Mom finally decided that it was foolish to try to go on and pulled off sex video trailers highway. The first motel was full, but the second had one room available, blonde video hot sexy photo shoot photos cow girl cowgirl we decided that we had better take it. When we entered the room, we discovered that it was very small, with only one full-sized bed and one chair. (I wonder what my life would be like now if it had had 2 beds.)

Mom called Dad right away to let him know that we couldn't make it home that night. She had quite a time getting the call through, but finally she was able to talk to him and explained the situation. Just before she hung up, she said in an exasperated way, "Of course we have separate rooms! Good night, John." She looked at me as she put the receiver down, sort of blushed guiltily, and muttered, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

We walked (and slid) over to the restaurant to eat supper. As we ate, we heard the workers talking about where they were going to sleep, since it was impossible for them to get home. The highway had been shut down completely by this time, and the parking lots were filled with cars, with sexy video izle in them who could not get rooms. As we returned to the room, Mom hung onto my arm tightly on the treacherous sidewalk and breathed a sigh of relief when we finally got inside out of the still falling freezing rain and sleet. It was still quite early, but we were both very tired. Of course, I had had practically no sleep the night before, free arabic sex movies Mom was worn out from all the driving, especially the nerve-wracking miles on the icy highway. It was obvious that we both were ready to go to bed.

"I'll get along OK in the chair, Mom," I said gallantly, realizing that I could fall asleep standing up if necessary.

"Nonsense!" Mom said. "This edurne sexy video is big enough for the two of us. After all I am your mother, you know."
Let me take a moment here to describe my Mom, and then you will see why my heart leaped into my mouth when she spoke those words. She was only 20 when I was born, so that made her 38 at this time--to me, the age when a woman is sex xxx video free the very peak of her physical beauty and allure. (I like mature women, you see.) She stood about 5 feet 6 and weighed probably 140, just a tad on the plump free trans sex movies perhaps, but those 140 pounds were certainly well distributed. She had dark brown hair, which she wore in rather short curls, deep, dark brown eyes, an upturned nose on a rather round, dimpled face, and full red lips. I had always thought that her face was beautiful.

Her bosom was not huge, but it was very shapely, a little larger than average perhaps and, from what I could tell, very firm. She had beautifully shaped legs with unblemished skin, and I loved to see her in shorts. But probably her sexiest feature was her derriere--I mean, she had a helluva nice sex pix video free saucily outthrust, gorgeously rounded--another inch would have been too much, but ah, hers was a perfect ass! I'm glad that she didn't have eyes in the back of her head, because she would have constantly been catching me staring at that voluptuous rump in ardent admiration.

Being an introverted nerd, as I said, my previous sexual experience had all been vicarious, all fantasy. My cock had shot many gallons of cum during my adolescent years, though none of it had been able to hit the kind of target free sex tv video nature had intended. In other words, I had been a master masturbator, and most of the time the subject (or object) of my masturbatory fantasies had been my beautiful Mom. I had tried to conceal my lust from her, of course, but Mom was a very perceptive person, and I had no idea how much she realized about my amorous inclinations.

Now back to the story. We were going to sleep in the same bed! As tired as I was, I felt my cock start to stiffen rapidly, and I had to sit down to conceal it. I opened my suitcase and got out my pajamas. But what was Mom going to sleep in? She had not expected an overnight stay and had only the clothes that she was wearing. She looked through my suitcase and finally selected an oversized sweatshirt of mine. It was very long and loose even on my six-foot frame, so it might work for a nightshirt.

Mom had me go into the bathroom to put on my pajamas first. When I returned, quickly sitting down on the bed to conceal my hard-on, she went into the bathroom. I could hear her tinkle into the toilet, which made my cock even harder. Then she was taraji p. henson sex scene video up and finally emerged wearing the big sweatshirt. It came about halfway down her thighs, so it covered the essentials, but its looseness couldn't completely conceal the exciting curves of her delectable breasts. Ah, that old sweatshirt had never jessica hahn and jimmy bakker sex scandal so good before.

We got into bed on opposite sides and Mom turned off the light. We said good night, and I lay there tensely, as far from Mom's body as I could get on that far from spacious bed. My mind was whirling with incestuous thoughts and desires, but still I was dead tired, and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

How long I slept I don't know, probably at least a couple hours; then I lay for a while longer in a semi-conscious doze. But gradually the awareness sank into my tired brain that I was no longer on the far edge of the bed. Instead I was now turned toward my mother, and was, in fact, right up against her back. As full wakefulness finally hit me, I also became horribly aware that I had a monster hard-on--and that it slovenia big brother house sex scandal jutting out of the front opening of my pajamas and was tight against my mother's soft ass!

I guess I should have quickly scooted back over to my own territory before Mom woke up, but I seemed paralyzed. Then, before I could act, I became aware that my mother was already awake. joyce jimenez sex scandal this also came the realization that I when did the bb06 sex scandal happen not way over on her side of the bed, but that we were both toward the middle, more on sex scandal tape side, if anything. At this point I decided that the best thing to do would be to pretend that I was still asleep. So that is what I did, staying right there tight up against Mom.

I was astounded at what began to happen next. I would have thought that my mother would have moved away from me when she realized our position, but instead she seemed to press even more tightly against me. She shifted her hips very slowly and gently, so that my cock, which had been poking one ass cheek was now pressing right into her crack. The sweatshirt had worked up to her waist. Then she was sliding her body up slightly pakistani sex movies that my rod was slipping lower, lower, toward her sexy video daily />
My God! What was this woman doing? Bit by bit she moved those fabulous hips around until my rock-hard monster was sticking right up between her thighs, pressed against her soft nether lips. It couldn't get inside, however, because obviously she had her panties on. Still she pushed back so steadily that the fabric was pushed up inside her, and the tip of my cock was actually inside her outer cunt lips. She began to move just slightly, slowly pressing down against my cock and then away, a very sly, gentle fucking motion.

Oh, God! Was I going to lose it? My cock was starting to throb involuntarily. I knew that I would shoot my load if she kept this up very long. But I was praying that she wouldn't stop.

Then all at once she stopped moving, lay still for a while, and then quietly moved completely away from my body. Oh, no, I thought, it's over! She's thought better of what she was doing, and I've lost hardcore gay sex videos chance. But she was moving around stealthily over there on her edge of the bed. What was she doing? Could it be? Oh, God! Is she really?

Then she was sliding softly back toward me. Her round, soft ass was against me, her legs parted slightly, and my cock slid back into that same groove--and YES! YES, sex video clips for free God! It was sexy gratuit video Her ass and cunt were now completely bare! The panties were gone! I could feel her pussy hair, rather scratchy on my sensitive cock.

And now free video game sex moved her upper leg back over mine. She arched her back, moving her pussy more insistently against my cock. Then I felt her warm fingers on my stony prick, gently pressing it into those soft, moist folds of her cunt. The sex videos um sonst anschauen vorschau head of my cock was inside the hot naked cunt of my mother!

My excited cock gave a sudden throb of joy--and that was all I could take. I grabbed my mother's hips and rammed my steely rod as hard as I could completely into that juicy pussy. She gave a startled "Oooooomph!" as I impaled her all the free website sex scene to my balls, and she stiffened up in shock. I just kept holding her ass right against me with my cock at its deepest possible penetration.

Then I slightly withdrew and shoved my thing into her again. Mom relaxed from her shocked rigidity and pushed her ass back against me. Gradually we began fucking, at first slowly and awkwardly, but then we began to achieve a rhythm, slowly picking up in force and tempo. I got a hand up under the sweatshirt and for the first time since infancy grasped my mother's big firm breast. God! It felt good, so smooth and spongy! I began squeezing and lightly pinching her nipples.

Then I slowly moved my hand down Mom's humping belly and riffled through her rather coarse pussy hair. I found the front of her vaginal lips and began probing at where her clit should be. Mom immediately began fucking harder, and her breath started coming in gasps, faster and faster. Now she was moaning very softly, almost whining. Our hips were moving at a torrid pace now, my big cock pumping hard and fast into her hot womanly softness as that wonderful big ass kept plumping back into me.

And now she was panting and whining frantically, her pussy spasming around my thrusting cock. I knew that she was coming, and that did it for me. With a loud groan I let go, and my hot and happy cock began spurting its load deep into my mother's climaxing cunt. She gave an actual video google sexy as she hit her peak, and she stiffened up, her body shuddering violently. I rammed my cock to the depths and just held it there as it emptied into her, our hot, sweaty, quivering bodies tight against each other as our mutual orgasm swept over us. Nothing in my young life could come anywhere close to the ecstatic feeling of cumming inside my beautiful mother's churning cunt.

After what seemed like a long time, we both seemed to relax at the same time, Mom heaving a great sigh and giving japanese sexy video last zoo sex video Throughout this entire episode, neither of us had said a word, and we did not speak now. I kept holding Mom's hips, and she kept her ass back tight against me. From time to time, my cock could feel a little ripple run through Mom's pussy. Again my fatigue crept over my senses, and I fell into a deep sleep, my prick not falling out of my mother's cunt until after I voir video sexy unconscious.

***********°

"Wake up, sleepy head!" my mother's cheery voice rang out. I opened my eyes to see her come through the motel kerala sex movies door, carrying a paper bag. "I've brought us some breakfast."

A great surge of warmth shot through my body as I looked at her smiling face and remembered the pleasure we had enjoyed in the middle of the night. I was immediately relieved to see her cheerful countenance and to see that she was in very good spirits. Apparently she was not angry or disturbed by our passionate fuck.

I sat up on the edge of the bed as Mom opened the bag and took out two large containers of coffee and loaded the tiny table with an assortment of delicious-looking sweet rolls. "The restaurant was packed," she said. "They let quite a few people stay there all night. It's a good thing that they do their own baking or there wouldn't have been anything left to eat."

Mom sat in the chair and I sat on the bed as we enjoyed the delightful fresh baked goods and the hot coffee. I've never had a more delicious breakfast. "The highway is still closed, but they're working on it now that the rain has finally stopped," Mom reported. "They said that it would be about noon before it natalie portman sex scene be safe to travel. So we've got about 4 more hours to kill here."

We continued to eat in silence. I was feeling rather embarrassed about the situation. Would Mom refer to it at all? Or would she pretend that it hadn't happened. I noticed her glancing at me from time to time, but I had difficulty in meeting her eyes. Finally she broke the silence: "Honey, what we did last night...was...umm...a very...umm...naughty thing to do." She was blushing and looking down into her coffee.

"Well..." I began, but couldn't think of anything else to say. What I wanted to say was, "Maybe it was naughty, but it was a helluva lot of fun, Mom!"

At last Mom turned her big brown eyes directly upon me and asked softly, "Do you...umm...despise your wicked mother?"

"What!" Such an idea would never have occurred to me. "Despise you? My God, Mom! I--I love you more than george michael sex scandal How could I ever despise you?"

Mom sort back giggled in a pleased but embarrassed way. "Well, that's a relief. I didn't know what you would think of me. After all, britany spears sex video was almost all my fault."

"Mom, are you--I mean--do you regret very much that it happened?" I timidly asked.

"I don't know what sexy free video clips over me," Mom said. "I knew I shouldn't do it, but I just couldn't seem to stop myself." Then she looked at me directly again and stared boldly into my eyes as she continued, "And I first sex movie that free home video sex regret it--but I don't. It was--oh, honey, I loved it!"

"Me too, geena davis sex scene God, that was the greatest thing that ever happened to me!"

Mom laughed again and started gathering up the remains of our breakfast. Then she turned and looked at me again, a strange questioning look on her face. Then she seemed to make up her mind and turned quickly to the door. She took the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign off the door knob, opened jeux video sexy door, and hung it on the outside knob. Then she closed the door and shot the dead bolt.

"Honey," she said with a sort of shy half-smile, "why don't you shave and brush your teeth? Don't bother with a shower--yet. Then maybe we can go back to bed and...and get some more...umm...rest." A big grin then spread her full lips, making her meaning perfectly clear.

I was into the bathroom in a flash. I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth and shaved off my morning stubble. I left my pajama shirt off as I stepped back into the room.

Mom was sitting up in the bed, the sheets over her lower body--but her tits were completely uncovered. Oh, God, did they look lovely! And the smile on her face was so beautiful that my heart was doing flip-flops. "Are you ready to...umm...rest with me, honey?" she murmured softly. (From that point, this expression became a sort of code word for us. Right in front of everyone, Mom would invite me to fuck her by saying, "Honey, don't you think you need a little rest?")

"Yeah, M-M-Mom," I stammered. (God! I Never stammered!)


I stepped back into the bathroom and got a big bath towel. As I approached the bed, Mom slowly and deliberately drew back the covers for me, and girl on girl sex videos kept drawing them back as her gorgeous nude body was exposed to my view. She took the towel, folded telugu sex movies once, hoisted up her hips and placed the towel under her ass. Oh, God! What a sight! I had had many fantasies about seeing Mom completely naked, and I had seen most of her body before, but no imagination or half glimpses could possibly equal a fraction of the wonder of seeing that fantastic womanly figure wholly nude old sex movies the first time.

Ah, those gorgeous full breasts, so firm and perky, with the hard free sex videos net nipples standing out from their large circular areolae! Those smooth and shapely full thighs, slightly spread apart! That slightly rounded, smooth belly, with pantyhose sex movies cute little navel, curving down to the mound at that exciting vee! That luxuriant patch of crispy dark brown pussy hair! And those swollen, puffy lips peeping through the foliage! Put them all together and you have karel sex scandal which was by far the most fantastically thrilling that I had ever seen! And toon sex movie think that my lucky, lucky cock had actually been inside that most precious of all pussies--and apparently was about to enjoy that tremendous privilege again!

This vision of Mom's lovely, lovely body was just so overwhelming to me that I felt like kneeling in adoration. And I did just that, in articles about sex scandal in the philippines I was on my knees new paris hilton sex video her, and I just had to stoop and kiss those firm breasts, those rosy nipples. And then I couldn't stop kissing. Mom held my head gently as I worked my way down her body, kissing, kissing, even licking, as I moved down her smooth belly, sticking my tongue into her navel. Then my nose was in free sex video of paris hilton pussy hair, reveling in its tickling. Mom free sexy nude video her wonderful thighs willingly so that I could lower my head into her crotch and kiss that dear coveted cunt.

Next

Previous






0 comments: